ECCO Duplex #4book
The new ECCO building provides 4 luxurious Valparaiso apartments with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each. Sustainable, environmental friendly development. Built with the highest standards and quality products, water provided by solar energy, double glazing windows, central heating. The Duplex apartments are next to each other, all with ample deck terraces and great views.
ECCO Duplex Apartment #4 (2 queen size beds) is the largest in size of the four units, with approx. 90m2 living surface + 25m2 of terraces. The entrance is on the top floor, with ample and bright living room with sliding doors to a deck terrace with barbecue and spectacular views, open space kitchen, and a full bathroom with shower. Down the stairs on the lower level there is a very large & bright master bedroom with queen size bed & bathroom en suite, and sliding doors to an even bigger deck terrace with endless views. Down the hall is the secondary bedroom, also with queen size bed, closet and antique refurbished windows. Halfway the hall there is a loggia equipped with washing machine and drying rack.
Low Season: June – July – August
150USD/night ~ 750USD/week
Mid Season: September – October – November & April – May
170USD/night ~ 950USD/week
High Season December – January – February – March
190USD/night ~ 1.150USD/week
Monthly rates available for long term rent & slow travel, please contact for more information.
- 2 bedrooms with linen & towels
- 2 queen size beds: 200x150cm each
- 2 bathrooms
- Great ocean views from both floors
- Bright living room with deck terrace and barbeque
- Equiped open space kitchen
- Double glazing windows
- Solar panels for hot water
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring & ceiling beams, all recycled & State certified wood.
- WiFi Internet
- Washing machine
And all this
- Bottle of welcome wine!
- Coffee Maker
- Guide book
- City Map
- Flat screen cable TV
- Local cell phone
- Hair dryer
- Only 1 hour from Santiago airport
- Central location on artistic Bellavista hill
- 4 minute walk to central ‘Plaza de la Victoria’ with Valparaiso’s Cathedral.
- Near “La Sebastiana”, Pablo Neruda´s former residence & museum.
- Peaceful and quiet area
- Direct views into the ‘Museo a Cielo Abierto’ (open art gallery)
- Beautiful views over Pacific ocean and coastline from both floors.