Pablo Neruda Apartmentbook
apartment in Valparaiso Chile
Pablo Neruda Apartment is named after the late Chilean poet and Nobel prize winner for literature. This typical port style refurbished apartment in Valparaiso Chile breaths the sense of the Golden Age of the picturesque port city Valparaiso. So beloved by Pablo Neruda, the poet’s residence “La Sebastiana” on the same Bellavista hill with spectacular views, is converted to a house-museum and one of Valparaiso’s mayor attractions, only steps away from Valparaiso Experience apartments. For more information visit the Pablo Neruda Foundation site
This is the place if you are looking for more than just a room, a great hotel alternative. A fully equipped home. The apartment in Valparaiso Chile has an ample living room with access to the patio at the entrance, three bedrooms, one bathroom and a well equipped kitchen. This apartment is ideal for families with kids, group travel and perfect for long term stays.
Low Season: June – July – August
125USD/night ~ 650USD/week
Mid Season: September – October – November & Abril – May
150USD/night ~ 790USD/week
High Season December – January – February – March
175USD/night ~ 900USD/week
* OFFER: 10% discount for 4 nights or more in high season!
Monthly rates available for long term & slow travel, please contact for more information.
For your Comfort
- 3 bedrooms with linen & towels:
* a mastersuite with matrimonial bed,
* an individual bedroom with twin bed,
* a room with twin size bunkbed.
- equipped bathroom with washing machine
- spacious living with sofabed
- equiped bright & open kitchen
- great ocean views from mastersuite
- antique wooden flooring
- WiFi & cable Internet
- Cable TV
For your Joy
- Coffee Maker
- High Speed Internet Access
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Only 1 hour from Santiago airport
- Central location on artistic Bellavista hill
- 4 minute walk to central ‘Plaza de la Victoria’ with Valparaiso’s Cathedral.
- Near “La Sebastiana”, Pablo Neruda´s former residence & museum.
- Peaceful and quiet area
- Direct views into the ‘Museo a Cielo Abierto’ (open art gallery)
- Beautiful views over Pacific ocean and coastline from both floors.