ECCO Duplex #1book
Luxury travel for the smart & independent traveler. Looking for something different from a hotel room?
The new ECCO building provides 4 luxury duplex apartments with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each. Sustainable, environmental friendly development. Built with the highest standards and quality products, water provided by solar energy, double glazing windows, central heating. The apartments are next to each other, all with ample deck terraces and great views. High end hotel class comfort & luxury, with total independence, more space, comfort travel for the rate of a bed & breakfast or hostel.
ECCO Duplex apartment #1 is the corner unit and very bright and sunny with windows North and East, overlooking the ocean, Andes mountain range and hills of Valparaiso. The access is on ground floor through Pasaje Navarro, with a very bright living room annex ample kitchen with high ceilings and beams at sight; the massive double glazing sliding doors give access to an L shaped deck terrace. There is a toilet on ground level, up the stairs 2 bright queen size bed rooms, each with an exclusive full bathroom. One bedroom has a live television: panoramic views over the ocean, coastline and city of Valparaiso through the sliding doors with a balcony, the other matrimonial room comes with a large flatscreen TV. Reliable Wifi throughout the entire apartment. Welcome to Luxury travel!
Low Season: June – July – August
150USD/night ~ 750USD/week
Mid Season: September – October – November & April – May
170USD/night ~ 950USD/week
High Season December – January – February – March
190USD/night ~ 1.150USD/week
Monthly rates available for long term rent & slow travel, please contact for more information.
- 2 bedrooms with linen & towels
- 2 queen size beds: 200x150cm each
- 2,5 bathrooms
- Great ocean views from both floors
- Bright living room with large deck terrace
- Outside furniture and barbecue
- Equiped open space kitchen
- Double glazing windows
- Solar panels for hot water
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring & ceiling beams
- WiFi Internet + cable TV
- Washing machine
And all this
- Bottle of welcome wine!
- Courtesy coffee, tea, sugar, salt, olive oil
- Coffee Maker
- Guide book
- City Map
- Flat screen cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Only 1 hour from Santiago airport
- Central location on artistic Bellavista hill
- 4 minute walk to central ‘Plaza de la Victoria’ with Valparaiso’s Cathedral.
- Near “La Sebastiana”, Pablo Neruda´s former residence & museum.
- Peaceful and quiet area
- Direct views into the ‘Museo a Cielo Abierto’ (open art gallery)
- Beautiful views over Pacific ocean and coastline from both floors.