ECCO Duplex #3book
Luxury Apartment ECCO Duplex #3:
The new ECCO building provides 4 luxury apartments with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each. Sustainable, environmental friendly development. Built with the highest standards and quality products, water provided by solar energy, double glazing windows, central heating. The apartments are next to each other, all with ample deck terraces and great views.
The entrance to luxury apartment ECCO Duplex #3 is through a patio on the top floor, with a bright & cozy living room, sun terrace with barbecue and stunning ocean views. This floor has a well stocked kitchen with granite tops and dining table, and full bathroom with washing machine. Down the wooden staircase, there is a double twin bedroom, and a queen size master bedroom + bathroom en suite, and a huge deck terrace with gorgeous views. This unit is ideal for families, couples and solo travelers with a wish for comfort.
Low Season: June – July – August
150USD/night ~ 750USD/week
Mid Season: September – October – November & April – May
170USD/night ~ 950USD/week
High Season December – January – February – March
190USD/night ~ 1.150USD/week
Monthly rates available for long term rent & slow travel, please contact for more information.
- 2 bedrooms with linen & towels
- 2 bathrooms
- Great ocean views from both floors
- Bright living room with deck terrace and barbeque
- Equiped open space kitchen
- Double glazing windows
- Solar panels for hot water
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring & ceiling beams, all recycled & State certified wood.
- WiFi Internet
- Washing machine
And all this
- Bottle of welcome wine!
- Coffee Maker
- Guide book
- City Map
- Flat screen cable TV
- Local cell phone
- Hair dryer
- Only 1 hour from Santiago airport
- Central location on artistic Bellavista hill
- 4 minute walk to central ‘Plaza de la Victoria’ with Valparaiso’s Cathedral.
- Near “La Sebastiana”, Pablo Neruda´s former residence & museum.
- Peaceful and quiet area
- Direct views into the ‘Museo a Cielo Abierto’ (open art gallery)
- Beautiful views over Pacific ocean and coastline from both floors.