The open plan living and dining area of the garden apartment Bellavista Cottage is the center of the home. The uniquely designed feature corner windows offer uninterrupted sea and cityscape views. From the dining room there is direct access to the forty square meter garden with ample deck terrace, greens, flowers, and 2 peach trees providing juicy peaches in summer time.
Bellavista Cottage is the first floor of the refurbished Valparaiso Experience building and comes with a nice sunny garden with deck terrace and barbeque, with beautiful views over the Pacific Ocean and coastline of Chile.
The open space living room, comes with a dining table connecting to the kitchen. the 2 bedroom apartment has a matrimonial bedroom with queen size bed, and a double bedroom with twin size beds. There is one bathroom, and an interior courtyard with washing machine and drying rack for your clothes. This apartment is ideal for stays with families with children, couples and solo travelers who like to relax and enjoy slow traveling. There is high speed wifi in the apartment and garden.
In our continuous process of improving quality, and provide the best experience, we recently (April 2014) installed central heating in the apartment. Even with the mild winters in Valparaiso, and with radiators in both bedrooms, bathroom and living, you will not want to leave the house!
Low Season: June – July – August
2 pers. 99USD/night ~ 550USD/week. 3-4 pers +10USD/pp/night
Mid Season: September – October – November & Abril – May
125USD/night ~ 650USD/week
MID SEASON OFFER, APRIL- MAY 2015: 99USD/night! min. 4 nights / 2 pers.
High Season December – January – February – March
150USD/night ~ 790USD/week
Monthly rates available for long term & slow travel, please contact for more information.
For your Comfort
- 2 bedrooms with linen & towels: matrimonial bedroom with queen size bed & double bedroom with twin size beds
- bathroom & interior patio with washing machine
- living with direct access to the garden
- Great ocean views from living and garden
- Garden with deck terrace, furniture & BBQ
- equipped open kitchen
- Antique wooden flooring
- WiFi Internet
- Central heating
- Stereo CD/radio
For your Joy
- Espresso & cappuccino coffee machine
- 4 pit stove and oven
- Blender for great pisco sour!
- High Speed Internet Access
- Only 1 hour from Santiago airport
- Central location on artistic Bellavista hill
- 4 minute walk to central ‘Plaza de la Victoria’ with Valparaiso’s Cathedral.
- Near “La Sebastiana”, Pablo Neruda´s former residence & museum.
- Peaceful and quiet area
- Direct views into the ‘Museo a Cielo Abierto’ (open art gallery)
- Beautiful views over Pacific ocean and coastline from both floors.