ECCO Duplex #2book
Luxury apartment with incredible views for comfort travelers
Your dream apartment! Central location on Bellavista hill, 4 comfortable duplex apartments with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms each. Sustainable, environmental friendly development. Each apartment is built with the highest standards and quality products, water provided by solar energy, double glazing windows, central heating. The apartments are next to each other, all with ample deck terraces and great views.
The entrance to ECCO Duplex apartment #2 is on ground floor, with a large open space kitchen & dining and living with a high ceiling and hardwood beams at sight, huge sliding doors to an ample deck terrace with killer views. The terrace of the apartment is equipped with garden furniture, parasol and charcoal grill, the best place in town! This level comes with a full bathroom with shower and washing machine. Up the open design stairs, there is an ample double twin bedroom with closet, and a bright master bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom en suite, flat screen cable TV, and sliding doors to a balcony, with yes, breath taking views over the ocean, coast and Andes mountains!
Low Season: June – July – August
150USD/night ~ 750USD/week
Mid Season: September – October – November & April – May
170USD/night ~ 950USD/week
High Season December – January – February – March
190USD/night ~ 1.150USD/week
Monthly rates available for long term rent & slow travel, please contact for more information.
- 2 bedrooms with linen & towels:
- 1 queen size bed + 2 single beds
- 2 full bathrooms
- Great ocean views from both floors
- Bright living room with deck terrace and barbecue
- Equipped open space kitchen
- Double glazing windows
- Solar panels for hot water
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring & ceiling beams, all recycled & State certified wood.
- Free wi-fi Internet
- Washing machine
And all this
- Bottle of welcome wine!
- Espresso cappuccino coffee Maker
- Guide book
- City Map
- Flat screen cable TV
- Local cell phone
- Hair dryer
- Only 1 hour from Santiago airport
- Central location on artistic Bellavista hill
- 4 minute walk to central ‘Plaza de la Victoria’ with Valparaiso’s Cathedral.
- Near “La Sebastiana”, Pablo Neruda´s former residence & museum.
- Peaceful and quiet area
- Direct views into the ‘Museo a Cielo Abierto’ (open art gallery)
- Beautiful views over Pacific ocean and coastline from both floors.